[PVE-User] Proxmox questions/features

alexandre derumier aderumier at odiso.com
Mon Jul 12 01:01:11 CEST 2021

Le vendredi 09 juillet 2021 à 10:16 +0200, Mark Schouten a écrit :
> Maybe easier to use the metric-server-service for that?

it's more than we don't have some values currently, like vm real host
cpu usage. (including vhost-net process for example),

or real host memory usage (for windows, when ballonning is enabled, we
don't see the zero filled memory by windows, so reserved on the host).

My patches to get values from cgroups are already applied,
but they are not yet exposed in pvestatd.

I would like also to improve pve-ha-manager vm migration based on the
hosts load too.

I just need time to rework on this ^_^