[PVE-User] Proxmox questions/features

alexandre derumier aderumier at odiso.com
Thu Jul 8 22:22:06 CEST 2021

Le jeudi 08 juillet 2021 à 10:40 +0300, Alex K a écrit :
> > - I have not seen any *load balancing/scheduling* feature being
> > provided
> > and looking through the forum it seems that this is still missing.
> > Is there
> > any future plan to provide such a feature. By load balancing I mean
> > automatically balance VMs through the available hosts/nodes
> > depending on a
> > set policy (CPU load, memory load or other).

Hi,
I hade done some prelimary code with dotpro scheduling algorithm, but I
never have time to finish it

https://github.com/aderumier/pve-ha-balancer

I need to finish the streaming/rrd of pressure counters, to have good
values
for vm/ct real cpu/mem usage on the host side.

I'll try to rework on it in september, but I'm a lot busy with sdn ipam
currently
for vm/ct ips allocation.