[PVE-User] Proxmox VE 7.0 (beta) released!

Stoiko Ivanov s.ivanov at proxmox.com
Tue Jul 6 12:22:43 CEST 2021

Hi,

adding pve-user as To

On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 10:02:54 +0000
"Christian Kraus" <christian.kraus at ckc-it.at> wrote:

> Thanks for the information,
>

> what i also have seen today :
>

> created a new iscsi shared volume
>
> then added an lvm volume
>

> all 3 cluster nodes see the icsci shared volume but only the cluster node where the gui was open has access to the created lvm volume - the other 2 i had to reboot to get access for them

How did you do those steps exactly?
(via GUI, CLI, any particular invocations/configs)?

Asking because when trying to reproduce the clone-issue - I did pretty
much that:
* add a new iSCSI volume via GUI
* created a volume group on the exported disk on one node via GUI
* marked the storage as shared

worked here - disks were visible on all nodes without a reboot.