[PVE-User] LVM autoactivation failed with multipath over iSCSI

Stefan M. Radman smr at kmi.com
Tue Jan 19 19:39:30 CET 2021

Hi Denny

In the meantime I'm running 6.3-1 with the latest updates and my workaround delaying the start of the lvm2-pvscan at .service still works (see below).

Regards

Stefan

root at pve:~# systemctl edit lvm2-pvscan at .service
root at pve:~# cat /etc/systemd/system/lvm2-pvscan at .service.d/override.conf
# Ensure that multipath discovery finishes before LVM pvscan
[Unit]
After=multipathd.service
[Service]
ExecStartPre=/bin/sleep 10