[PVE-User] PBS backup/restore issue

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Wed Feb 24 11:06:14 CET 2021

Hi MJ,

None yet.

We're testing PBS, so I have good backups with plain-old vzdump for all
servers.

I found this during some development tests, and affected VMs were just
for testing a debian package installation.

I can also add that I did the same test with Ubuntu 20.04, and I didn't
reproduce problems with apt after restore (but maybe other non-apt
related files are affected).

Cheers

El 24/2/21 a las 10:44, mj escribió:
> Hi Eneko,
>
> Just to say: that sounds scary! Do you have any update on this..?
>
> MJ

      EnekoLacunza

Director Técnico | Zuzendari teknikoa

Binovo IT Human Project

	943 569 206 <tel:943 569 206>

	elacunza at binovo.es <mailto:elacunza at binovo.es>

	binovo.es <//binovo.es>

	Astigarragako Bidea, 2 - 2 izda. Oficina 10-11, 20180 Oiartzun

youtube <https://www.youtube.com/user/CANALBINOVO/>
	linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/company/37269706/>