Adding an Internet NIC to existing Proxmox

Steve Frazier sfrazier1111 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 18:03:32 CET 2021

I need some help.  I am new to Proxmox.   I have it set up now using (1) one NIC to an internal network of 192.168.20.0/23 and I would like to use another NIC I have available for the internet which has (5) available IPs.
I have attached a view of my existing network.
I would like to set up an additional (NIC) when would allow me to assign to a virtual server that has two virtual NICs with one being the internet and the other being my internal network.
While I am at it, I have another networking 192.168.30.0/24 that I would like to assign to an available NIC so that I could assign virtual servers to that NICat a later time.
Could someone please help me on how to do this
Thanks very much.