[PVE-User] temperature alert

Leandro Roggerone leandro at tecnetmza.com.ar
Mon Aug 23 14:38:02 CEST 2021

Hi guys , during last weeks I have been seen some high temperature alerts
on my librenms platform.
I wanted to share this experience with you:
My pve box is reporting 70° max peaks on some cores.
All cores are permanently working between 35° and 65°
High temp trigger got from snmp is 65°.
CPU usage readed on pve summary tab is near 20.

Have following thoughts:
Is it possible to check historic box temperature directly on pve ? (can not
find where)
What is the normal temperature working range on your box / cpu usage ?
Should I rise the high temperature trigger ?
Is it possible to check fans without outage somehow ?

Thanks.
Leo.

Libre
de virus. www.avast.com