[PVE-User] Multi Data Center Cluster or Not

Alex Chekholko alex at calicolabs.com
Thu Apr 29 20:04:59 CEST 2021

Yes, this is the way I do it, each proxmox cluster is independent in its
own location but they all have access to NFS mounts or PBS server where I
can dump the vzdump images.  It is not too "HA" but you can backup/restore
VMs from one place to another or spin up yesterday's version.  It is
sufficient for our use cases and could be good enough for your DR.