[PVE-User] PBS and ZFS Pools Compression?

Roland devzero at web.de
Fri Apr 9 01:51:09 CEST 2021

i know that there was smartcompression feature in nexenta:

https://openzfs.org/w/images/4/4d/Compression-Saso_Kiselkov.pdf

afaik, it does not exist in zfsonlinux/openzfs.

on my system, i'm getting

- <250MB/s when writing uncompressible data to zfs pool with lz4 enabled

and

- >450MB/s when writing uncompressible data to zfs pool without compression

regards
roland