[PVE-User] New Mobile App

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Tue Sep 22 20:18:55 CEST 2020

On 22.09.20 16:18, Bertorello, Marco wrote:
> Hi PVE users, great news:
>
> https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/new-mobile-app-for-proxmox-ve.76317/
>
> Unfortunately, I cannot test this app because my servers are behind a
> reverse proxy running on standard 443/HTTPS port, while for the app
> https and :8006 are implied.
>
> I hope this will change in future, the app seems very cool!

OK, I checked it. While in general other ports than 8006 work just
fine, there's a bug with the https 443 one.

The reason for this is that the dart Uri.hasPort[0] property is queried
when checking if the passed URL has no port added and thus the implied
8006 port should be added[1]. For https and port 443 the port is detected
as "default" and omitted, thus this is always false for that, argh!

So, if I do a reverse proxy on port 444 it works, on 444 not.

We'll fix this with the next release.

cheers,
Thomas

[0]: https://api.dart.dev/stable/2.9.1/dart-core/Uri/hasPort.html