[PVE-User] User permissions for some hosts

Tobias Guth tobias.guth at ecos.de
Thu Sep 3 12:36:32 CEST 2020

Hi,

I have posted some issue on the pve forum regarding user permissions on
some pve hosts.
(https://forum.proxmox.com/threads/permission-set-for-specific-hosts.75138/)

but no answer so far.

I try to give some usergroup the permission to create/delete/modify
virtual machines on just 2 hosts of our cluster.
But I have no luck to configure the right permissions that this group
can not modify or delete virtual machines on the hosts.
There is no namespace like /vms/nodes or /vms/node1, just /vms.

Is there any way to configure this ?

And one more question. Was exatly does the propagade option with
permissions ?
Does it mean to propagade given permissions through out the cluster ?

Regards

iBot