[PVE-User] problems creating LXC on zfs pool

Piviul piviul at riminilug.it
Fri Oct 30 06:10:37 CET 2020

Hi all, I can't create LXC on ZFS pool any more. When I try to add a
LXC, in storage I can't select the ZFS store. But I have others
container in it and I can clone LXC that are stored on ZFS; so I think I
have no problems on ZFS...

I have tried even from command line but seems that I can't refers to zfs:

# pct create 111
NFS-Store-vz:vztmpl/debian-10.0-standard_10.0-1_amd64.tar.gz --hostname
printserver32 --pool zfspool
403 Permission check failed (pool 'zfspool' does not exist)

# pvesm zfsscan
zfspool

Someone can help me to add a CT on ZFS pool?

Thank you very much

Piviul