[PVE-User] ebtables policy created to DROP but automatically changed to ACCEPT

Stoiko Ivanov s.ivanov at proxmox.com
Fri May 29 16:59:18 CEST 2020

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this!
I managed to reproduce the issue - it seems the code currently does not
account for the policy of an ebtables chain (see [0])

Please open a bug report over at https://bugzilla.proxmox.com

as a mitigation until this is fixed you could add a final rule which drops
all packets to your ruleset:
```
ebtables -A test -j DROP
```