[PVE-User] critical HA problem on a PVE6 cluster

Herve Ballans herve.ballans at ias.u-psud.fr
Thu May 14 16:48:45 CEST 2020

Hi Eneko,

Thanks again for trying to help me.

Now, the problem is solved!  We upgraded our entire cluster in PVE 6.2
and now all is optimal, including HA status.
We just upgraded each nodes, didn't change anything else (I mean in term
of configuration file).

Here, I'm just stating a fact, I don't say that this is the upgrade
process that are solved our problems...

Indeed we are trying to investigate with network engineers who manage
the network equipments of our datacenter in order to see if something
was happening at the moment where our cluster had crashed.

I will let you know if I have the answer to that mystery...

Cheers,
Hervé