[PVE-User] ACME Cloudflare Managed DNS Issue

Amin Vakil info at aminvakil.com
Wed May 13 15:29:57 CEST 2020

I've forgot to add errors:

Using CF_Account_ID and CF_Token:

[Wed May 13 17:56:58 +0430 2020] Error
[Wed May 13 17:56:58 +0430 2020] Error add txt for
domain:_acme-challenge.subdomain.domain.com
TASK ERROR: command 'setpriv --reuid nobody --regid nogroup
--clear-groups --reset-env -- /bin/bash
/usr/share/proxmox-acme/proxmox-acme setup cf subdomain.domain.com'
failed: exit code 1

Using CF_Email and CF_Key:

[Wed May 13 17:59:03 +0430 2020] Error
[Wed May 13 17:59:03 +0430 2020] Error add txt for