[PVE-User] Not able to start the VM

Sivakumar SARAVANAN sivakumar.saravanan.jv.ext at valeo-siemens.com
Mon May 4 16:43:59 CEST 2020

Hello,
Kindly note that, few VM's are going on not reachable frequently.

I am not sure. what could be the reason. I am trying to restart the VM. But
not able to restart and getting errors always. ( TASK ERROR: start failed:
hugepage allocation failed at /usr/share/perl5/PVE/QemuServer/Memory.pm
line 541.).

But you were saying last time that there were many VMs in the restart
process. that was the reason. That's not actually the case.

kindly suggest.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards / Cordialement,

Sivakumar SARAVANAN

Externer Dienstleister für / External service provider for
Valeo Siemens eAutomotive Germany GmbH
Research & Development
R & D SWENG TE 1 INFTE
Frauenauracher Straße 85
91056 Erlangen, Germany
Tel.: +49 9131 9892 0000
Mobile: +49 176 7698 5441
sivakumar.saravanan.jv.ext at valeo-siemens.com
valeo-siemens.com

Valeo Siemens eAutomotive Germany GmbH: Managing Directors: Holger
Schwab, Michael
Axmann; Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Hartmut Klötzer; Registered
office: Erlangen, Germany; Commercial registry: Fürth, HRB 15655