[PVE-User] Installation aborted

Fabian Grünbichler f.gruenbichler at proxmox.com
Fri Mar 27 08:11:42 CET 2020

On March 26, 2020 6:34 pm, Vadim Bulst wrote:
> Hi PVE users,
>
> I'm using PVE for some years now. I got a runnig cluster of 6 machines
> in version 6.x . Today I was going to add to additional machines. But
> the installation was aborting on both servers? There are two 10G Nics
> for the frontend network which will be trunked later on and 56G IB nic
> for the backend network . For some reason the installation is aborting
> because of no dhcp lease. See the screenshot :

screenshots (all attachments in fact) get removed on the list. the no
dhcp lease message is usually just the last thing that gets printed, and
not the actual cause. can you try booting in Debug mode, and checking
/tmp/install.log and dmesg for errors?

> any idea or workaround?

did you try the 6.1 iso? could you give the 6.0 a try (or vice-versa ;))