[PVE-User] Spillover issue

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Wed Mar 25 12:27:56 CET 2020

Hi Alwin,

El 25/3/20 a las 11:55, Alwin Antreich escribió:

>>> For now. ;)
>> Cluster has 2 years now, data amount is quite stable, I think it will hold
>> for some time ;)
> Hm... Igor recons that this seems to be normal.
> https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/38745#note-28
Thanks for the heads up, I didn't receive an email from tracker about
the update. Just replied with requested info.

I think it's "normal" in the sense that it is the way code works now,
but there doesn't seem to be a good reason. I'm not really worried about
the performance, but about having to suppress the spillover warning ;)

Thanks a lot
Eneko

--
Zuzendari Teknikoa / Director Técnico