[PVE-User] Where to find CentOS 8 template

Arjen leesteken at protonmail.ch
Fri Jun 19 18:03:48 CEST 2020

On Friday, June 19, 2020 5:56 PM, Rommel Rodriguez Toirac <rommelrt at nauta.cu> wrote:

> Hello all;
>
> Does anyone know of a place to get a CentOS 8 container file similar to the
> ones at https://download.openvz.org/template/precreated/ for CentOS 7
> (centos-7-x86_64-minimal.tar.gz)
>
> https://download.openvz.org/template/precreated/
>
> https://download.openvz.org/template/precreated/centos-7-x86_64-minimal.tar.gz

If you run /usr/bin/pveam update, I believe you should be able to download "centos-8-default (20191016)" using the Templates button on a storage (in the Proxmox WebGUI) that has container templates enabled.

Is this not working for you? If so, which version of Proxmox do you use?
Or is that template not what you are looking for? Or did I understand your question wrong?

kind regards, Arjen