[PVE-User] Proxmox Datacenter Issue

harrim4n harrim4n at harrim4n.com
Thu Jun 4 15:41:00 CEST 2020

Hi,

I don't understand your host layout.

Are you running a cluster as described in [1] or not? Does your
environment match the requirements in the wiki?

What do you mean "15 standalone nodes and cluster defined"? Are they
running in a cluster or not?

Also, are the hosts able to reach each other? Just because you can
access them from your host, doesn't mean that they can talk to each other.

Regards,

harrim4n

[1] https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Cluster_Manager