[PVE-User] Problem with ceph and unexpected clone

Fabrizio Cuseo f.cuseo at panservice.it
Fri Jul 24 07:20:02 CEST 2020

Hello; a little off-topic issue (ceph issue).

I have a test cluster with last pve, ceph, bluestore, and replica 2 (not safe, i know).

Due to some problems, I have an inconsistent PG and with pg repair I have a "unexepcted clone" with one object.
I would like to identify the rbd image that uses this object, to delete it or restore it, but I can't find how can I have this info.

PS: i also can't delete the object from the bluestore osd, because if I run the "rados list-inconsistent-obj" for the damaged pg, it returned me NO objects.

Thanks, Fabrizio

--
---
Fabrizio Cuseo - mailto:f.cuseo at panservice.it
Direzione Generale - Panservice InterNetWorking
Servizi Professionali per Internet ed il Networking
Panservice e' associata AIIP - RIPE Local Registry
Phone: +39 0773 410020 - Fax: +39 0773 470219
http://www.panservice.it  mailto:info at panservice.it
Numero verde nazionale: 800 901492