[PVE-User] PBS : is dirty-bitmap really accurate ?

Roland devzero at web.de
Thu Jul 23 23:59:31 CEST 2020

i just had a look on that, too - i was backing up a VM i backed up this
afternoon,

and for my curiosity 1GB out of 15GB was marked dirty.

that looks a quite much for me for a mostly idle system, because there
was definitely only a little bit of change on the system within logfiles
in /var/log

so i wonder what marked all that blocks dirty....

i'm also suspecting atime changes...will keep an eye on that....

regards
roland