[PVE-User] LVM Rescue

Gregor Burck gregor at aeppelbroe.de
Fri Jul 17 09:36:24 CEST 2020

Hi,

first: is is alowed to post an question here and the forum? Someone
will be on both, other only here or there?

second:

I've trouble with an not started pve server, he've problems with his
lvm storage.
 From a live System I could see the disks.

My question now is, could I copy them with dd to an external medium?
Like: 'dd if=/dev/pve/vm-102-disk-0 of=/mnt/USB/image.img bs=...'

The problem occure when I setup an NFS Backup Storage and made an
reboot,... so there is now no vaild backup.

Thank for all little help,...

Gregor