[PVE-User] Backup Beta - restore failing

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 14:46:31 CEST 2020

On 11/07/2020 6:24 pm, Thomas Lamprecht wrote:
> If you add and user it starts out with no permissions, so you need to
> add some to make it work.
> https://pbs.proxmox.com/docs/administration-guide.html#access-control
>
> The simplest would probably be to give the DatastoreAdmin role on the
> /datastore/<id> path.

I did add the DatastorePowerUser role to path "/" for the user, but it
didn't seem to take. After a bit of testing I found I had to switch to a
different VM and back again in the GUI before it recognised the role
addition. Maybe some caching at play?

Restores and Show config are working now.

--
Lindsay