[PVE-User] Proxmox Backup Server (beta)

Simone Piccardi piccardi at truelite.it
Fri Jul 10 16:01:18 CEST 2020

Il 10/07/20 12:56, Martin Maurer ha scritto:
> We are proud to announce the first beta release of our new Proxmox
> Backup Server.

Thanks for the effort, that's very interesting.
Two question:

1. Having two indipendend Proxmox server can install it on both, to do a
cross backup?
2. There is a stress on ZFS support on the kernel and in the
documentation there is a chapter on managing it, it's not clear to me if
this is needed just for better performance or I can use it also just
using an installation having just LVM

Regards
Simone
--
Simone Piccardi                                 Truelite Srl
piccardi at truelite.it (email/jabber)             Via Monferrato, 6