[PVE-User] Proxmox Backup Server (beta)

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Fri Jul 10 13:37:29 CEST 2020

Hi Martin,

Congratulations on this all-new release to the team!

In a fast overview, it looks like a well-thought solution with sound
technical choices like Rust usage.

I'm eager to give it a try, as it could help us converge our current VM
and file-level backups.

Given we usually perform PVE backups to a NFS server (in a PVE cluster
node or standalone NAS), do you think it would make sense to setup PBS
in a VM, with storage on a NFS server?

Thanks a lot for your continued open source developments!!

Cheers
Eneko

--
Eneko Lacunza                   | Tel.  943 569 206
                                 | Email elacunza at binovo.es
Director Técnico                | Site. https://www.binovo.es
BINOVO IT HUMAN PROJECT S.L     | Dir.  Astigarragako Bidea, 2 - 2º izda. Oficina 10-11, 20180 Oiartzun