[PVE-User] Solidworks 2020 refuse to help me

Mark Adams mark at openvs.co.uk
Thu Dec 3 15:57:24 CET 2020

Hmm maybe they are actually so annoying as to be specifically blocking
KVM...

Presumably you found this (very old, but someone saying they got it working
in 2019) thread when searching?

https://serverfault.com/questions/727347/solidworks-activation-license-mode-is-not-supported-in-this-virtual-environment