[PVE-User] Solidworks 2020 refuse to help me

Roland privat devzero at web.de
Thu Dec 3 15:30:38 CET 2020

according to solidworks faq at https://www.solidworks.com/sw/support/1092_ENU_HTML.htm#NQ12 and system requirements they support hypervisors, the question is if the license service does detect this and refuses to work on proxmox hypervisor.

you need to be more specific about your problem, there should be a log telling that it fails and why....

Von meinem iPhone gesendet