[PVE-User] Temporary add a node to a cluster...

Yannis Milios yannis.milios at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 18:08:32 CEST 2020

On Tue, 4 Aug 2020 at 13:30, Marco Gaiarin <gaio at sv.lnf.it> wrote:

>         root at phisrita:~# zfs list -t snapshot
>         NAME                                USED  AVAIL     REFER
> MOUNTPOINT
>         rpool/data/vm-100-disk-0 at --head--   116M      -     6.19G  -
>         rpool/data/vm-100-disk-1 at --head--  2.31M      -     13.2G  -
>         rpool/data/vm-100-disk-2 at --head--  2.29M      -     31.6G  -
>
> They can harm? How can i get rid of these?

I'm not sure how those snapshots were created, perhaps they exist on the
source (or were created automatically by your zfs replication tool) ?
Anyhow it shouldn't harm if you just use 'zfs destroy' to remove the
snapshots if you do not need them. The important part would be to check if
that VM is running properly on its new host (and of course back it up
somewhere else just in case something goes wrong).

Y.