[PVE-User] running Debian 10 containers in PVE 5.4

nada at verdnatura.es nada at verdnatura.es
Tue Oct 15 14:44:12 CEST 2019

hi Adam
we are also running old Debian 9 (PVE 5.3-9 and 5.3-5)
and after dist-upgrade of CTs from Stretch to Buster
i had to convert majority of them to unprivileged with nesting
they appear to be ok since that conversion
(they are running more than a month ;-)
planning to upgrade PVE to PVE 6 before Xmas...
Nada