[PVE-User] Recurring crashes after cluster upgrade from 5 to 6

Hervé Ballans herve.ballans at ias.u-psud.fr
Wed Oct 2 18:09:13 CEST 2019

Hi Alexandre,

We encouter exactly the same problem as Laurent Caron (after upgrade
from 5 to 6).

So I tried your patch 3 days ago, but unfortunately, the problem still
occurs...

This is a really annoying problem, since sometimes, all the PVE nodes of
our cluster reboot quasi-simultaneously !
And in the same time, we don't encounter this problem with our other PVE
cluster in version 5.
(And obviously we are waiting for a solution and a stable situation
before upgrade it !)

It seems to be a unicast or corosync3 problem, but logs are not really
verbose at the time of reboot...

Is there anything else to test ?

Regards,
Hervé