[PVE-User] Reboot on psu failure in redundant setup

Mark Adams mark at openvs.co.uk
Fri Nov 8 16:55:27 CET 2019

Hi Daniel, Thomas,

When I looked back at the docs after reading Daniels email I saw exactly
what your saying Thomas, that its hardware watchdogs only which are
disabled and need to be manually enabled, and that pve-ha-crm has a
software watchdog enabled by default.

Thanks for both your responses and clearing this up for me.

Cheers,
Mark