[PVE-User] What is the purpose of second gluster server in storage config?

Igor Podlesny pve-user at poige.ru
Wed May 8 09:37:01 CEST 2019

On Wed, 8 May 2019 at 14:14, Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht at proxmox.com> wrote:
> On 5/8/19 8:57 AM, Igor Podlesny wrote:
> > On Wed, 8 May 2019 at 13:11, Thomas Lamprecht <t.lamprecht at proxmox.com> wrote:
[...]
> > In short: pain, suffering and all That.
> >

> Yes, things are not always perfect. But instead of complaining, in a bit
> dramatic way, maybe just open a enhancement/bug request, so that this gets
> finally tracked and resolved or, as we're open source, you can naturally
> also always provide a patch yourself, to get this kick started.

(Well, if you're speaking personally to me...)

-- I didn't open no ticket, neither did I __complain__. I just let
others know there's a pitfall, meanwhile thoroughly describing what it
was. That's it.

Also, where did you find any drama even for a bit? :) If Proxmox
developers aren't able to start fixing it due absence of a ticket, and
something/someone prohibits them to open such a ticket themselves --
that's more dramatic. ;-)

--
End of message. Next message?