[PVE-User] Proxmox VE 6.0 released!

Ronny Aasen ronny+pve-user at aasen.cx
Fri Jul 19 10:32:30 CEST 2019

Congratulations on the release.

So happy to see Proxmox 6.0 so shortly after the Debian 10 release. It
is impressive to say the least.

Upgraded my singlenode dev/test homelab prox+ceph and it was no problems
with the instructions you provided. pve5to6 was a really useful tool :)

giving it a week to see how it feels. and Ill upgrade the work dev
cluster as well :)

Thanks for your hard work!

kind regards
Ronny