[PVE-User] Corosync Upgrade Issue (v2 -> v3)

Thomas Lamprecht t.lamprecht at proxmox.com
Wed Jul 17 08:22:19 CEST 2019

On 7/16/19 9:28 PM, Ricardo Correa wrote:
> systemd[1]: Starting The Proxmox VE cluster filesystem...
> systemd[1]: pve-cluster.service: Start operation timed out. Terminating.
> pmxcfs[13267]: [main] crit: read error: Interrupted system call

That's strange, that an error happening initially at the startup code,
after we fork the child process which becomes the daemon doing the actual
work we wait in the parent for it to be read, for that a simple pipe is
used from where a byte is read, your read is getting interrupted - something
which normally should not happen..

Can you try to start in it the foreground:
# systemctl stop pve-cluster
# pmxcfs -f

and see what happens their

Also you probably should try to finish the upgrade:
# apt -f install