[PVE-User] how to add existing partition as Volume Group ?

Gianni Milo gianni.milo22 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 19:05:16 CEST 2019

Have you created a PV and VG to be able to actually use that space on PVE?

Once you do that, you can add that VG to PVE storage providers.

You could then  add a LVM based disk, from that storage provider, to the
Freenas VM.

P.S
Don't think that a virtualized Freenas is a good idea, especially for
production use, but that's up to you ...

Gianni