[PVE-User] Error trying to dist-upgrade a fresh installation

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 15:21:05 CET 2019


A note: I am using ZFS as root file system... I don't if this is relevant
or not...
---
Gilberto Nunes Ferreira

(47) 3025-5907
(47) 99676-7530 - Whatsapp / Telegram

Skype: gilberto.nunes36





Em qui, 24 de jan de 2019 às 12:15, Gilberto Nunes <
gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com> escreveu:

> journal -xe
>
> Jan 24 12:12:50 pve01 systemd[1]: Reloading PVE API Daemon.
> -- Subject: Unit pvedaemon.service has begun reloading its configuration
> -- Defined-By: systemd
> -- Support: https://www.debian.org/support
> --
> -- Unit pvedaemon.service has begun reloading its configuration
> Jan 24 12:12:52 pve01 pvedaemon[2766]: Can't load
> '/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl5/5.24/auto/PVE/RADOS/RADOS.so' for module
> PVE::RADOS
> Jan 24 12:12:52 pve01 pvedaemon[2766]: Compilation failed in require at
> /usr/share/perl5/PVE/Storage/RBDPlugin.pm line 10, <DATA> line
> Jan 24 12:12:52 pve01 pvedaemon[2766]: BEGIN failed--compilation aborted
> at /usr/share/perl5/PVE/Storage/RBDPlugin.pm line 10, <DATA>
> Jan 24 12:12:52 pve01 pvedaemon[2766]: Compilation failed in require at
> /usr/share/perl5/PVE/Storage.pm line 30, <DATA> line 755.
> Jan 24 12:12:52 pve01 pvedaemon[2766]: BEGIN failed--compilation aborted
> at /usr/share/perl5/PVE/Storage.pm line 30, <DATA> line 755.
> Jan 24 12:12:52 pve01 pvedaemon[2766]: Compilation failed in require at
> /usr/share/perl5/PVE/API2/Cluster.pm line 13, <DATA> line 755.
> Jan 24 12:12:52 pve01 pvedaemon[2766]: BEGIN failed--compilation aborted
> at /usr/share/perl5/PVE/API2/Cluster.pm line 13, <DATA> line
> Jan 24 12:12:52 pve01 pvedaemon[2766]: Compilation failed in require at
> /usr/share/perl5/PVE/API2.pm line 13, <DATA> line 755.
> Jan 24 12:12:52 pve01 pvedaemon[2766]: BEGIN failed--compilation aborted
> at /usr/share/perl5/PVE/API2.pm line 13, <DATA> line 755.
> Jan 24 12:12:52 pve01 pvedaemon[2766]: Compilation failed in require at
> /usr/share/perl5/PVE/Service/pvedaemon.pm line 8, <DATA> line
> Jan 24 12:12:52 pve01 pvedaemon[2766]: BEGIN failed--compilation aborted
> at /usr/share/perl5/PVE/Service/pvedaemon.pm line 8, <DATA> l
> Jan 24 12:12:52 pve01 pvedaemon[2766]: Compilation failed in require at
> /usr/bin/pvedaemon line 11, <DATA> line 755.
> Jan 24 12:12:52 pve01 pvedaemon[2766]: BEGIN failed--compilation aborted
> at /usr/bin/pvedaemon line 11, <DATA> line 755.
> Jan 24 12:12:52 pve01 systemd[1]: pvedaemon.service: Control process
> exited, code=exited status=2
> Jan 24 12:12:52 pve01 systemd[1]: Reload failed for PVE API Daemon.
> -- Subject: Unit pvedaemon.service has finished reloading its configuration
> -- Defined-By: systemd
> -- Support: https://www.debian.org/support
> --
> -- Unit pvedaemon.service has finished reloading its configuration
> --
> -- The result is failed.
> lines 2003-2030/2030 (END)
>
> apt update
> Ign:1 http://mirror.pop-sc.rnp.br/debian stretch InRelease
> Hit:2 http://security.debian.org stretch/updates InRelease
> Hit:3 http://mirror.pop-sc.rnp.br/debian stretch-updates InRelease
>
> Hit:4 http://mirror.pop-sc.rnp.br/debian stretch Release
>
> Hit:5 http://download.proxmox.com/debian stretch InRelease
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> All packages are up to date.
>
> apt dist-upgrade
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> Calculating upgrade... Done
> 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
> 1 not fully installed or removed.
> After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
> Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
> Setting up pve-manager (5.3-8) ...
> Job for pvedaemon.service failed because the control process exited with
> error code.
> See "systemctl status pvedaemon.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.
> dpkg: error processing package pve-manager (--configure):
>  subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit status 1
> Errors were encountered while processing:
>  pve-manager
> E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
>
>
> ---
> Gilberto Nunes Ferreira
>
> (47) 3025-5907
> (47) 99676-7530 - Whatsapp / Telegram
>
> Skype: gilberto.nunes36
>
>
>
>
>
> Em qui, 24 de jan de 2019 às 11:38, Dominik Csapak <d.csapak at proxmox.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> On 1/24/19 2:21 PM, Gilberto Nunes wrote:
>> > Hi list
>> >
>> > I have a fresh installation here, and when I try to updagre it I get
>> some
>> > errors:
>> > apt dist-upgrade
>> > Reading package lists... Done
>> > Building dependency tree
>> > Reading state information... Done
>> > Calculating upgrade... Done
>> > 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
>> > 1 not fully installed or removed.
>> > After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
>> > Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
>> > Setting up pve-manager (5.3-8) ...
>> > Job for pvedaemon.service failed because the control process exited with
>> > error code.
>> > See "systemctl status pvedaemon.service" and "journalctl -xe" for
>> details.
>> > dpkg: error processing package pve-manager (--configure):
>> >   subprocess installed post-installation script returned error exit
>> status 1
>> > Errors were encountered while processing:
>> >   pve-manager
>> > E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
>> >
>> > systemctl status pvedaemon.service
>> > * pvedaemon.service - PVE API Daemon
>> >     Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/pvedaemon.service; enabled;
>> vendor
>> > preset: enabled)
>> >     Active: active (running) (Result: exit-code) since Thu 2019-01-24
>> > 11:15:52 -02; 5min ago
>> >    Process: 2634 ExecReload=/usr/bin/pvedaemon restart (code=exited,
>> > status=2)
>> >   Main PID: 1366 (pvedaemon)
>> >      Tasks: 4 (limit: 4915)
>> >     Memory: 115.6M
>> >        CPU: 6.251s
>> >     CGroup: /system.slice/pvedaemon.service
>> >             |-1366 pvedaemon
>> >             |-1369 pvedaemon worker
>> >             |-1370 pvedaemon worker
>> >             `-1371 pvedaemon worker
>> >
>> > Jan 24 11:19:38 pve01 pvedaemon[2634]: Compilation failed in require at
>> > /usr/share/perl5/PVE/API2/Cluster.pm line 13, <DATA> line 755.
>> > Jan 24 11:19:38 pve01 pvedaemon[2634]: BEGIN failed--compilation
>> aborted at
>> > /usr/share/perl5/PVE/API2/Cluster.pm line 13, <DATA> line
>> > Jan 24 11:19:38 pve01 pvedaemon[2634]: Compilation failed in require at
>> > /usr/share/perl5/PVE/API2.pm line 13, <DATA> line 755.
>> > Jan 24 11:19:38 pve01 pvedaemon[2634]: BEGIN failed--compilation
>> aborted at
>> > /usr/share/perl5/PVE/API2.pm line 13, <DATA> line 755.
>> > Jan 24 11:19:38 pve01 pvedaemon[2634]: Compilation failed in require at
>> > /usr/share/perl5/PVE/Service/pvedaemon.pm line 8, <DATA> line
>> > Jan 24 11:19:38 pve01 pvedaemon[2634]: BEGIN failed--compilation
>> aborted at
>> > /usr/share/perl5/PVE/Service/pvedaemon.pm line 8, <DATA> l
>> > Jan 24 11:19:38 pve01 pvedaemon[2634]: Compilation failed in require at
>> > /usr/bin/pvedaemon line 11, <DATA> line 755.
>> > Jan 24 11:19:38 pve01 pvedaemon[2634]: BEGIN failed--compilation
>> aborted at
>> > /usr/bin/pvedaemon line 11, <DATA> line 755.
>> > Jan 24 11:19:38 pve01 systemd[1]: pvedaemon.service: Control process
>> > exited, code=exited status=2
>> > Jan 24 11:19:38 pve01 systemd[1]: Reload failed for PVE API Daemon.
>> >
>> >
>>
>> can you post the complete error from the journal?
>> also the complete output of
>>
>> apt update
>> apt dist-upgrade
>>
>> could be helpful
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> pve-user mailing list
>> pve-user at pve.proxmox.com
>> https://pve.proxmox.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pve-user
>>
>


More information about the pve-user mailing list