[PVE-User] Kill LXC...

Stephan Leemburg sleemburg at it-functions.nl
Wed Jan 23 20:22:40 CET 2019

It could be you are looking at a bug we are experiencing weekly for months.

It is some race condition on copying namespaces in netns.

I posted earlier on it, but no reaction.

This seems to be solved in kernel 4.17 and up, so that needs an ubuntu
18.10 kernel.

The only way to resolve it is - as far as we know - to reboot the system.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Stephan Leemburg
IT Functions

e: sleemburg at it-functions.nl