[PVE-User] GUI Node Ceph->OSD screen not showing OSDs after upgrade from 5.4 to 6.0

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Wed Aug 21 10:41:34 CEST 2019

Hi all,

We have just upgraded our office 5-node cluster from 5.4 to 6.0. Cluster
has 15 OSDs in 4 of the nodes.

Everything was quite smooth and we have even cleared almost all Ceph
warnings (one BlueFS spillover left yet). Thanks a lot for the excelent
work!

We have noticed though that in the GUI, the node Ceph OSD tab doesn't
show OSDs at all. We have tried connecting to GUI via different nodes,
all nodes in the GUI, to no avail. No error is shown, just a totally
empty list. We have tried with root at pam just in case too.

All other Ceph tabs seem to work OK.

What can I look to further diagnose this problem?

Thanks a lot
Eneko

--
Zuzendari Teknikoa / Director Técnico