[PVE-User] Connect PVE Box to 2 iscsi server...

Gilberto Nunes gilberto.nunes32 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 18:06:06 CEST 2019

Hi there

Here I have two iscsi servers, that work together in order to provide
a single connection for a certain initiator.
Well at least to a Windows box when using MS iSCSI initiator.
In such OS, I was able to connect using both iSCSI servers, and in
Windows storage manager, I see just one HDD.
So when I shutdown iscsi serverA, the HDD remain up and running, in Windows BOX.
However, when I try to do that in PVE Box, I was enable to active
multipath and I see both HDD from iSCSI servers, /dev/sdb and
/dev/sdc.
But I could not figure out how to make PVE see both HDD in storace.cfg
in a single one storage, just like Windows box do!
What do I missing??

---
Gilberto Nunes Ferreira

(47) 3025-5907