[PVE-User] ZFS - question

lord_Niedzwiedz sir_Misiek1 at o2.pl
Tue Aug 13 10:37:13 CEST 2019

         Hello,

I heave 2 qestion about zfs.
In my four ssd disk RW speed is 550MB/s
But zfs matrix work only 700MB/s (for comparison mdadm 1400MB/s).
This same on nvme (m.2) disk.
Self m.2 2500MB/s.
In raid-z1 only shows 1500MB/s peer disk.

And qestion two  ;-D

I run a "Stop" backup on proxmox, it shuts down the machine.
Starts making a copy.
But it immediately turns it on ("restarts only", doesn't stop for the
duration of the copy !! - why ??).
"resuming VM again after 21 seconds" ?? !! why like this ?

Is it better to make a Snapshot copy ?? (its qestion number three ;) )

cheers,
Gregory