[PVE-User] Proxmox VE 6.0 released!

Hervé Ballans herve.ballans at ias.u-psud.fr
Tue Aug 6 15:57:49 CEST 2019

Le 16/07/2019 à 13:19, Martin Maurer a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> We're excited to announce the final release of our Proxmox VE 6.0!
> It's based on the great Debian 10 codename "Buster" and the latest 5.0
> Linux kernel, QEMU 4.0, LXC 3.1.0, ZFS 0.8.1, Ceph 14.2, Corosync 3.0,
> and more.

Hi all,

Thx a lot for your great job, enhancements seem really useful (my
favorite on the paper is the new version of corosync with unicast
transport method, since we sometimes encountered problems with multicast...)

We plan a migration of our clusters (Proxmox/Ceph) by the end of the summer.

Just a little question regarding Ceph Nautilus (that is not specified in
the documentation, but maybe beacuse this accuracy is not necessary ?):

Our OSDs are currently in 'filestore' backend. Does Nautilus handle this
backend or do we have to migrate OSDs in 'Bluestore' ?

Regards,
Hervé