Proxmox VE 6.x deployments with Ansible

Musee Ullah lae at lae.is
Sun Aug 4 20:54:55 CEST 2019

Hi y'all,

v1.6.0 of the lae.proxmox Ansible role [0] has been cut, bringing
support for PVE 6.x cluster deployments and PVE Ceph deployment.

You can install the role using:

ansible-galaxy install lae.proxmox,v1.6.0

(Leaving the version unspecified will install the latest release. You
may also need to pass --force if you've installed the role before.)

PVE 4.x support was also dropped in v1.5.0 (which I seem to have not
announced here). For a full list of changes, check out the release notes
[1] and refer to the README [2] for a feature list, quickstart and
advanced usage documentation.

If you have time to test out this role (especially if you have a unique
configuration), please do! If you run into a bug/issue, feel free to
open an issue on GitHub or reply to this thread.

Thanks a lot to Thoralf Rickert-Wendt, Gaudenz Steinlein, Fabien
Brachere and everyone else for making this release possible.

FYI: I don't post about every release on the mailing list (looks like
the last time was almost 2 years ago), so you may want to use GitHub's
watch feature (you can set it to watch for releases only) to stay up to
date.

[0]: https://galaxy.ansible.com/lae/proxmox

[1]: https://github.com/lae/ansible-role-proxmox/releases

[2]: https://github.com/lae/ansible-role-proxmox/blob/master/README.md