[PVE-User] Proxmox VE 5.4 released!

lemonnierk at ulrar.net lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Fri Apr 12 09:18:28 CEST 2019

Hi,

Thanks for the release, seems to be running great as usual.
One question though, the release notes say "Certain often requested
options", is there a place to request things ?
I would love to see a simple button to add a serial console to the VM
without editing the .conf file. You've recently added graphics for it,
which is already cool (no longer do I have to go check the .conf file
to see if the serial has been added or not), but I couldn't find
any buttons to add it.
And of course plan9 support, -args is a bit annoying to use for that,
but that's very niche I suppose.

Thank you for your work !