[PVE-User] PVE Firewall Port forwarding...

Ronny Aasen ronny+pve-user at aasen.cx
Sun Apr 7 20:41:58 CEST 2019

is your proxmox host the firewall in your setup?

in order to maintain sanity i only NAT at a single place, on the border
between public internet and DC internal networking.
promox vm's are assigned a vlan tag, and the proxmox host itself just
forward frames in a vlan aware bridge.

the firewall can be a vm in proxmox tho, but I never use the host itself
as the border gateway.

kind regards
Ronny Aasen