[PVE-User] dual host HA solution in 5.2

Adam Weremczuk adamw at matrixscience.com
Mon Oct 1 12:06:48 CEST 2018

Hi Ronny,

Do you know if it's possible to have the 2 "real nodes" holding all the
data connected directly with a 2 x 1 Gbps bond and the third "dummy"
quorum member (tiny VM) accessible via standard LAN interface, i.e.
traffic going through LAN switches and VMware bond?

My 2 servers have 4 Ethernet ports each so it seams to make sense.

Sync data between them faster without clogging up the LAN.

Or purchasing a new switch for them to share and introducing a single
point of failure.

Regards,
Adam