[PVE-User] Bug when removing a VM

Eneko Lacunza elacunza at binovo.es
Thu Jun 21 10:12:11 CEST 2018

Hi,

I'm sorry for your troubles, I hope you had good backups.

You should never share storage between clusters.
-> If you must or it's convenient to do so, just don't repeat de VM Ids...

For example on a NFS server, another thing you can do is just use a
different directory for each cluster; when you want to migrate a VM
between clusters, just 'mv' from NFS cli the VM directories between NFS
directories, but again be aware of repeated VM id!!

Cheers

--
Zuzendari Teknikoa / Director Técnico
Binovo IT Human Project, S.L.