[PVE-User] PVE Cluster and /etc/hosts.conf

lemonnierk at ulrar.net lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Mon Sep 18 23:23:34 CEST 2017

Well if it works, sure. I know my nodes can't have corosync use eth0, so
I have to add the ring0 paramter to force that to use the local network,
but that's might not be a problem for you.

Just saying don't be surprised when you see your VM migration use your
public interface instead of the local ones :)