[PVE-User] HTTPS for download.proxmox.com

lemonnierk at ulrar.net lemonnierk at ulrar.net
Thu Nov 30 15:11:41 CET 2017

This is dumb. I agree that it wouldn't cost them anything to setup
HTTPS, but I also agree that it is useless. The packages are signed and
apt already checks the signature, HTTPS wouldn'd add anything at all.

Unless you want to hide the fact that you are installing proxmox itself,
but the connection to proxmox's repo itself gives that away.