[PVE-User] HTTPS for download.proxmox.com

Frank Thommen frank.thommen at uni-heidelberg.de
Thu Nov 30 14:27:41 CET 2017

On 11/30/2017 02:21 PM, Dietmar Maurer wrote:
>> I greatly respect the work you do on Proxmox but this specific response
>> is under your habitual standards from a security standpoint.
>
> Exactly. That is why we provide the enterprise repository.

IMHO the times where security and confidentiality (https) are limited to
enterprise/paid services are long gone.  As the OP noted, https comes at
no cost and there is no reason not to have it configured.  I'd even say,
that https is mandatory for every site publishing more than just
personal statements.

Cheers
frank